FL headlight removal

Open bonnet, unplug headlamp loom and indicator, plug, undo 3 torx bolts, 2 on top and one burried down the back of the headlamp in line with the indicator headlamp join (as it would be if they were pre facelift lights). Slide the lamp outwards to the side to get it off the lug and withdraw.

ImageThere are the two bolts at the top one at the bottom to the side and this bracket at the bottom corner nearest the radiator should pop out, failing that you will need to drop the bumper

Headlights out, cheers for the advice. Ive now come to a stumbling block while fitting my hids in that I have no idea where to plug them in.

This is what I have

CF445B14-20C4-4113-858B-2B178CE960DF-5554-0000075CA86F4D45_zpse87999a1.jpg

BAC609BC-9D74-4C94-84EF-D685BF9E8290-5554-0000075CB18B0E3E_zps628c0b77.jpg

Red plug is the hid ballast. Do I simply wire the standard headlight feed in to the ballast or am I missing the point completely?

If these two plugs do get connected I guess I simply remove the original plug and connect it? Is it important which way round the wires go?

I got it from the group buy on here, was hoping for it to be plug and play but alas not. Does it matter which way around the wires go? Assume it does.

Got mine from the group buy had it fitted in an hour just plug and play. Although I didn't get a keyboard with my kit......

Watch a few episodes of count down and you'll never need the other half :)

Reactions: ScottD3
You basically plug the two spade connectors of the hid bulb in the h7 headlamp connector then all the other connectors will match up to them of the ballast as above really post a picture of your kit and lets have a see what you have.

It appears I was sleep deprived yesterday. Had a look today and had the lot fitted in a little over an hour. Good kit, useless DIY mechanic :D

Reactions: ScottD3