burl wood trim for a B5 S4

todamnfast07

Reaction score
i have for sale an entire set of "burl wood?" trim i think thats what its called but if any one has any input on how much its worth or if you are interested in buying it please let me know i have no use for it so i figured it get rid of it
cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Private message m8, you should have a flashing envelope thingy at the top of the screen, click it and go from there

do you still have this for sale?

[ QUOTE ]
do you still have this for sale?

[/ QUOTE ]

They guy's in America. The kit's for a LHD model.

RasA4, there was some on ebay a week or so ago, i posted the link as i knew i had spoken to someone at AudiDriver that said they wanted some, Upon seeing you sig, i realise it must have been you,lol

this is still for sale it is for a LHD model because i live in the states sorry to my guys on the other side of the pond but if anyone is still interested please let me know id love to get rid of it for some quick cash

[ QUOTE ]
RasA4, there was some on ebay a week or so ago, i posted the link as i knew i had spoken to someone at AudiDriver that said they wanted some, Upon seeing you sig, i realise it must have been you,lol

[/ QUOTE ]
yes mate i saw this price inflate probably due to yur post shame you didnt know my username you could have PM d me ahh well LOL

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yes mate i saw this price inflate probably due to yur post shame you didnt know my username you could have PM d me ahh well LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

SORRY /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

no the item on ebay isnt mine must be another guy i havent ever looked at putting it on ebay yet so if anyone is still interested please let me know