major boot leak

rozsy

Reaction score
i have a r reg a4 boot lid, now ive done a search but i cant seem to find anyone with this problem, every time it rains the removable tray on the right in the boot fills with water and i mean 20 -30 mm overnight ! i can see daylight on both sides of the car where its getting in as this hole is both sides of the boot but the left side dosnt leak there at all. When i watch the water drip in it rolls down a weld on the boot roof out of a little hole where the rear a pillar meets the boot roof its hard to explain and i cant take a decent picture its just to the side of the speakers where is this coming from and i dont have a sunroof and the rear washer is fine that comes in the boot lid anyways so its not that all i can think is its the rear window how much is that going to be to rebond if its that and if it is why isnt my rear parcel wet ? sorry for the long post

ive got same issue on my v reg but its not as much as yours though but i do only get water on that side but cant work out from where, but mine is a saloon