Alternative front seats - which others will fit?

Grant_H

Reaction score
Hi all,

My current front seats are a bit uncomfortable, as the backs are a bit hard and tend to give me a bit of trouble on long journeys. So, I'm looking for something a bit softer and more supportive.

Are there any other seats from any other VAG car that would fit? I'll then have a look around the local scrappies for options :)

Many thanks,

Grant

Theres a set of full heated lethers on ebay for around £400 notes in liverpool !!!

for that price though id wait for some half leather recaros like the ones i have a bit more extra special :) lol !!!

i got a tqs and the half leatehrs in there are nice. daily driving i dont have lumber support much, but on long runs a bit more is nice. 99% of the time i dont touch it but its nice to have.
h/l recaros are nice but the price tag isnt lol. still nice tho,

i was considering some gold r32 front seats, but again there not cheap. but there certainly nice

My drivers seat lumbars been shot for about 8 months now just havent looked in to getting it sorted as id expect it to be expensive and i dont fancy stripping the recaros there just to goid to be messed with lol

guess youve looked at fuses. dont even have a clue how its controlled, could be motor or switch, switch would be easy to fix i guess.

not sure if replacement motors would even be possible.

It was a bit temperamental then all of a sudden just went so im guessing the motors shot !!

Thanks for the replies.

So the recaros are the ones to get then? Any other choices as I really wanna get rid of the bog standard items - they're really hurting my back.

Regards,

Grant

look for half leathers there real comfy. mine are any way. what seats you got

they also have lumber support too

Thanks for the replies.

So the recaros are the ones to get then? Any other choices as I really wanna get rid of the bog standard items - they're really hurting my back.

Regards,

Grant
i already said. Half lethers are good.

Speak to byzan pics hes sourced a TQS recaro interior so has the standard TQS half leathers up for grabs possibly ??

Yeah just basic leather, people list the leather one that i posted the item number for as 'recaros' i dont think they are i maybe wrong might be an earlier version but then id say there not and people list them as that just to give it a bit more spec theres loads of s3 recaros on ebay that you might be able to have fitted to your runners with some modification !! As the B5 ones tend to be getting rare now especially TQS ones and RS4 (Hi-Tecs).

If anyone lives in the North East I was in Norman Marshalls breakers on Friday and they have a Saloon with full leather in. Needs a good clean but looks in pretty good condition.