BHP on Audi A4 2.4 SE Auto Tip

Indian

Reaction score
Hello people,

I am new to this forum I use to be apart of E36coupe forum becoz I use to have BMW before this is my first audi I ever had . Well it's a A4 2.4SE Auto Tip .

Can anyone tell me what sort of BHP this model has got & Torque as well as I wants to compare it with my BMW 323i , Which I use to have before this , It's S reg 1997 with 103000 on the cloc full service history. Any comments on this particular model , I would like to know .

Cheers people .

Have a nice day.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

165bhp, not sure about torque.

The 2.4SE is the "luxury" model in the A4 range, very sweet engine, decent speed & a smooth performer. Good choice, hope you enjoy it.

OIh yes, and welcome to the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Congratulations on your new car - much nicer than the BMW!

Power - 165 BHP
Torque - 230 Nm
0-60 - 9.3 Seconds
Top speed - 137 MPH

I currently have a 2.4 (manual) and I've had it for over 3 years and I'm still proud of owning one. One of the things I like most about is the engine. I've also driven the 2.4 Tiptronic and I did find it slightly smoother than the manual (not sure why).

[ QUOTE ]
I currently have a 2.4 (manual) and I've had it for over 3 years and I'm still proud of owning one. One of the things I like most about is the engine. I've also driven the 2.4 Tiptronic and I did find it slightly smoother than the manual (not sure why).

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably the insulative effects of the torque converter absorbing a little of the drive-train noise as it goes.