audi a4 1.8t 2000 remap

jaymodunn

Reaction score
hi new here so hi, have been a member of other car sites for 6 years.

just brought a 2000 green 1.8t 150bhp audi a 4, and as per past cars want to remap it. in the past have paid forum members to do it so anyone out there, looking around the 100 pound mark. thanks james

Depends on the engine/ecu bradders, my 2000 APU is a flash over K-line, done it many times, as has R-Tech.

R-tech or midlands VW are the ones round here, but doubt their prices will match your expectations unfortunately...

£100 for a remap, ****** hell. I assume it wasn't reputable suppliers but other "members" that did it that cheap.

At around £250 many people can offer safe maps, good luck.

had a 306 hdi,75 for file did it myself

406 hdi 180 remap was free diy

can't see why it is any different. i can pay 200 pounds thou will have a look. but the car cost 600 pounds so can't justify half again for a minor increase.

Had it been a Derv, i could have offered a safe map.... as I can get them from a reputable place and flash them myself. That would be under £100... 1.8t, wouldn't trust it...

Hi, anybody care to advise, I can't see a cable.

PICT0906PICT0908

got a price for a file 60 poundsso will give it a go at the weekend with my galleto.

Do yourself a favour and stick the file up on nefmoto for people to look over.

They'll soon tell you if its a decent job or a POS.

There are many cowboys out there and you dont want to damage your motor!

cheers will do it looks a good site. do you know how i can tell what engine code i have...aum,aeb etc...

cheers

edit looks like.. atw engine

Last edited:
o.k decided to get a pro to do it.

had a look so far.

190bhp bvr- 250 pounds
210 bsr -355

what is a realistic remap bhp for stage 1

Make the journey over to Jabba sport in Peterborough, they did my old cable throttle 1.8t to 210bhp with pipercross panel filter and jetex back box. Your's will be fly-by-wire, so expect a little more. Big boys go to MRC, but I don't believe he does 1.8t's could be wrong....

avoid MRC for 1.8t's they always seem to mess them up despite what they say.

Bill, Niki or Rick are your best bets imho

Had my 1.8 TQS customed at MRC a few years ago now and have had no problems with the car at all.