Guess the Final Bill (Game)

I

imported_kenloen

3 weeks ago when entering work, a guard raised a security barrier under my car (A4 Q 2.6).. Since then its been in dock, I have been told we are waiting for a new subframe..

So heres the game, i dont know the final bill yet, cause i havent been told, but does anyone care to take a guess at how much its going to be - for a new Subframe, Sump and all the bits and pieces i know of the antiroll bushes at least - And labour ?

Its all being covered by the company insurance - so this is just for fun!

Sump - £100 - £35labour
Subframe - £250 - £250labour
ARB Bushes - £20 - £0labour

All +vat. SO i would say total around 700+vat because ive probably got labour wrong.

I'm with Andymac, plus £0.50 for a sachet of windscreen washer solution. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

£1,375..............hey this is like playing the lottery but cheaper LOL

Martyn

Quote "£1,375..............hey this is like playing the lottery but cheaper LOL

Martyn "

except you dont win anything... i could throw in the broken subfame as a prize for nearest guess.. but then this was supposed to be fun ..

Knowing my stealers, £1999.99 cos they got to to wash the car after their white gloves have smothered the paint work.

Tricky

Got the car back yesterday!

Final price was £1675.00 inclusive of VAT. In additon to Subframe and Antiroll bits and bobs its had a new front bumper.. but i have sent it back for respraying as the paint isnt a good colour match, too dark ...

Also, im not sure i wanna keep it now, the Subaru loaner i've had, being new, is nice and tight everywhere, the Audi gearstick feels kinda sloppy and the clutch seems to bite very high.. oh well ..

Hey I was closest where's my free sponge & air freshner?
Sorry Jeff your 50p sachet of blue stuff took you off the podium (and 50p? Audi always used to charge me £3.80 for washer fluid, special Audi fluid chemically formulated for Audi windscreens)

[ QUOTE ]
Hey I was closest where's my free sponge & air freshner?
Sorry Jeff your 50p sachet of blue stuff took you off the podium (and 50p? Audi always used to charge me £3.80 for washer fluid, special Audi fluid chemically formulated for Audi windscreens)

[/ QUOTE ]

Eerrmmm dunno about closest, you said 1780 + VAT (£2091)..... I said 1275 + vat - thats about £1500... I gotta be closer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif