Audi-Sport stand at Castle Comb meet

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
I know a whole load of you never venture out of the section of the forum but there will be an Audi only meet at the end of October and some of us are thinking of getting an Audi Sport stand put together for the meet.

If your interested follow this link to the UK Meet section of this forum and post up if you want to go there is another link there with all the info on the subject + its also a track day.

I think this would be a good time for some of us to put faces to cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

UK Meet Link

Bump

Oh and that's Combe, bit of a spelling mistake.

Come on guys, I know you is all ugly but I did not think you is that ugly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Im there. Cant wait, if the past ones are anything to go by then this will be quality.

Yep taking the RS Saloon, It don't mater if the car ain't showroom just get it there and book a slot.

You’re a member here and that’s all that counts.

My car is a mess but I'm still going to be there proudly showing my Audi-Sport.net sticker!

This may sound like a stupid question how many vehicles do i book for ?

will they collate all the entries for our club and put them together ?

Thanks

All you needed to do was reply to the link email and say you would like to be on it then on the day you pay your £5 entry fee and park up on the Audi-Sport stand.

Job done