Leaking Windscreen Washer Bottle......

hop2407

Reaction score
Any of you guys had this problem...... Dont know where the leak is, I just know I have a slow one..... First thought it was our lass using all the fluid whilst she was using the car, but recently topped up (week or so ago) and got warning light last night....

It's definatley only a slight leak as no Major puddles when car is stood....

Had a quick look but didn't take any bits off - I guess I need to remove N/S/F wheel and plastic guard under wheel arch to get a better look....

Just wondered if any of you have had this issue - Hole in Bottle / Pump Knac'd / hole in Pipes....?

Cheers lads....

It could be the seal round the pump or that the pump just needs pushing in as it may have got unseated. The other option is that it as got puncher and just needs a little heat form a soldering iron to seal it up.

Other than that I have a spare.

Oh Right....... well the theory behind the "unseated pump" maybe the reason as it only seemed to start running low very quickly after I had the work on the water pump, thermostat and belts done and they were replaced, when I guess a strip down of the front was done....

As for the spare u have - if I need it matey,I'll let u know (not sure how much new ones are) - Will it fit mine ?

Thanks David.....