Latest Mods - Rieger Front, Valeo Projectors and Colour Coded Bumper

madkebab

Reaction score
Finally got round to sorting out some pics. Thanks to Doc for helping me out with the headlights much appreciated mate I owe you a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif. They really transform the front. Have included a shot of how the car looked when I first got it (apart from the RS4 grille). It looks so dated compared to how it looks now

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

back.JPG

front.jpg

PICT0058.JPG

PICT0059.JPG

How she looked in the beginning
pict00462.jpg

very nice like the grill makes alot of difference with the black surround.
lights look good where they a pain 2 fit?

Very nicley done and I had a hand in that ok I touched the lights, but a hand is a hand.

think you will make it up to Castle Combe?

[ QUOTE ]
Very nicley done and I had a hand in that ok I touched the lights, but a hand is a hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most appreciated mate, you definately made it a simpler install

[ QUOTE ]
think you will make it up to Castle Combe?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah have been to the first 2 and they keep getting better so not going to miss this one. Not sure if the car will be ready for the track yet though, still need to sort out the 312mm brake upgrade. Need a serious cash injection .

I'm with you on that money ting must sell my two other cars soon.

I'm not hitting the track either as the car is well under powered for the track; I will leave that to the big turbo guys.

But I will be there and get to put a few more faces to cars.

nice job madkebab she is lookin sweet as, i gotta get round to doing the rs4 front, nice!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif