its not broken anymore

nigeltee

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just thought i would update you on the small matter of my cat being in two pieces the day after the garage installed a recon turbo.

We decided to let the garage fix the car as long as they collected it and returned it.

It went away last wednesday on the back of a low loader and when i called the garage ( why dont people ever phone us?) they were waiting for a new cat to be delivered!

I was most impressed that they were tackling this problem properly.

Anyways, the car has now been delivered back apparently in rude health.

Trouble is, i have been so busy, i havent been out in it yet. Its been home 2 nights now.

All work and no play makes Nige an unhappy man.

Must put the effort in soon.

Will let you know.

Thanks to all the guys who replied to my last post.

Heres to many more Audi miles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Regards

Nige

nice one man, good to hear a happy ending to your story.

now, when the petrol stations have some petrol, get out there and enjoy it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Good stuff Nige...... I'm sure it will be ok - Glad I could be of assistance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

no worries with petrol down here. The car had half a tank in it on friday night after work. Now its got just under a quarter left and 110 more iles on it. Car is performing great. Even goes well 4 up.

Popped into local audi dealership on saturday and they have a special on road angels at the minute £320 with 6 mnths free subscription. I have even got the ok from the mrs. Result!!

Regards

Nige