Cluster

Arrkon

Back in a "B"
Staff member
Regional Rep
Reaction score
Guys, in urgent need of a cheap facelift cluster, centre dis not overly important (though if it displays something it's a bonus over mine)...

Anyone for one kicking around in their shed they would be willing to part with?

unfortunately Scott, a diesel one wouldn't work anyway :( basically, my DIS has completely given up, and in the process of trying to replace it, the solder hadn't fully let go. Thus its pulled some of the tracks off the pcb. Tried repairing it, but the tracks are so thin.

unfortunately Scott, a diesel one wouldn't work anyway :( basically, my DIS has completely given up, and in the process of trying to replace it, the solder hadn't fully let go. Thus its pulled some of the tracks off the pcb. Tried repairing it, but the tracks are so thin.

****** mate.

Send it away and get it right first time.
It would beat buying clocks all the time.

Because your rev counter only goes up to 6k mines 8k... Don't know if coding will sort that though?

It's only the numbers on the display that limits the rev I would have thought.

I'm shocked that Aragorn or Byzan has not got any spares

I got marks spare one for the track car, but its partial facelift with the analog clock so wont fit Arrkons car.

cheers bradders, I messaged him, as i dont want to buy a cluster worse than mine...

I pick my S4 rear bumper up at end of the month of him but im thinking to myself that might not be all i end up picking up if i get abit greedy lol, have had stuff of him in the past aswel top bloke !!

Good to know bradderz, just paid today, should be In the post tomorrow, just depends when good old RM will deliver it... *checks calendar*... Got em a bit cheaper than the advertised price too :)