ebay special

Danielson

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
got my self one of these, gonna have some fun with this! 50 mph plus 4wd. =) this model has been restored and it looks great, i plan on doing the same to mine.

ta03a4.jpg

ta032.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

cheers tdi, it seems you are the only one that replies to my posts, its gone really dead on here lately, i dont think i can be bothered with this site anymore. =(

haha know what you mean, i've only had a handful of posts in recognition of anything i've said (not that any of it is worth any recognition /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif), so I wouldn't worry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif - definately dont take it personally, its only a forum..

it is quiet though...

I give you 30 minutes before you crash it btw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The hardest thing is getting used to left and right depending on dirrection of travel,It took me a while to get used to it when i used to race them,lol

if anyone else wants one, there are 2 on ebay right now and an old rally quattro. ive had a few rc cars and trucks and recently had a go with my mates fg marder 27cc petrol engine, that thing goes like hell, there are some on ebay at the £600 mark.

Yes I love Audi's but not really a RC Fan, not enough hours in the day for me (wife and 2 (very active) kids !!)

Still, I don't knock those who do this, had one as a kid myself but as u can imagine, they were really slow (and had wires attached !!) - I'm sure I could easy get back into it....

Very nice snoop you should have hours of fun with your little motor!!! Just dont crash it into any kerbs or lamposts in car parks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

nice snoop looks good how much r they goin 4 ?
had a few tamiya rc cars when i was a lad. The falcon, grasshopper,hornet and the bigwig.
many a night we had fun playin tag with them then waitin for them 2 charge up again.

i still have a bmw m1 from 23 years ago. i remember driving it round the crescent where i lived for 2 hours solid till the batteries died. ah the glory days.

not sure i could handle the speed of these new ones, although where i live i have no cars and wide roads, no kerbs etc...so maybe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

still love the idea of a rc helicopter someday though!

Have fun snoop! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

always thought helicopters where a good thought but could still cut your legs off so didnt bother..