todays mod

Danielson

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
ok! job done, wasnt too bad at all really. luckily my good friend had taken the front off his a4 before so he knew the job ahead and knew wot a wizzle easy task it is! so once the front was off and the old rubbery soft as poo snub mount off, then came the task of getting the new hard as nails greedspeed snub mount on! a bit of lube and a good few wacks with a mallet and all is good. just been for a little hoss and i can defo feel a good difference in shifts which is nice! heres a cple of pics.

snub001.jpg

snub002.jpg

snoop-vi1.jpg

just a little update on the snub, done over a 100 miles today and the difference is very noticable,fixed all that nasty slop! i can really peel her off the lights now and the shifts feel so good, although i think i need a short shifter now to reduce the throw a little. always something else i want to do. =)

Hi all

Am i just being thick or ignorant ot both??? But what is a snubnose?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

its the red mount in the pic front engine/drivetrain mount. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Ok Snoop calm down tiger.....but what does it do???

I must be getting old or thicker...doh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

well myman if you read my posts all will become clear, and i am calm 100% of the time! =)

snoop-vi1.jpg