newbie, ( inc. pics of my A4 1.8T Sport)

mmusaji

Reaction score
Website
www.mustafamusaji.blogspot.com
Hi all, I'm from England and own a Audi A4 1.8T Sport (pics below).

Side View
audi1.jpg

Driver Side
audi4.jpg

Another Side View
audi5.jpg

Hope this forum's a bit busier than the last one's I've been to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mus

Don't think yours is a sport myman,

I think the sport only came out on the facelift with the K03S turbo! But then I could be proven wrong.

Anyway welcome and nice ride all the same.

Is that Fleet Kent?

A friend of mine has a normal 1.8T and yeah, the seats, dials and the badge on the steering wheel give it a way. I'm well happy with the car. Can't go wrong with Audi!

Anyway, thanks for the comments guys. Where are majority of members on this forum from by the way?

And its Fleet, Hampshire... not too far from Kent. Originally from Leicester but just moved down here.

See I learn something new every day, I thought the Sport was made only on the late cars but I,ve been proven wrong.

Every one is from every where here even the US but mainly UK based here.

Yes deffinately a Sport. I used to have a 95 T Sport, one of the first A4's in the country. The give away is the seats, steering wheel and extra dials on the dash.

[ QUOTE ]
Yes deffinately a Sport. I used to have a 95 T Sport, one of the first A4's in the country. The give away is the seats, steering wheel and extra dials on the dash.

[/ QUOTE ]
what are the extra dials for? has anyone got pics of them dials?
thanks

[ QUOTE ]
If I get my cam out tomorrow I'll take a pic if you want.

The 2 extra dials are voltage and oil temp.

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup! I've got them on mine. The oil temp quage is a much better indicator of engine temperature than the water temp guage. I don't even think of reving mine past 2500rpm till I've seen some serious movement on the oil temp.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I get my cam out tomorrow I'll take a pic if you want.

The 2 extra dials are voltage and oil temp.

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup! I've got them on mine. The oil temp quage is a much better indicator of engine temperature than the water temp guage. I don't even think of reving mine past 2500rpm till I've seen some serious movement on the oil temp.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a good point.

The oil gauge does not even start to register, even when the water temp is at 90, the car takes alot longer to warm up. If I want to thrash the car, I always make sure I have an oil temp registered.

If you need/want this information then I suggest installing the enhanced DIS which will tell you oil temp and much more.

Kev.

my car has those extra dials but its an SE model, but then it also had the sport suspention and comp wheels