What can i do to my A4 estate?

bubba..dubba

Reaction score
hi all, i have a 99 plate A4 2,4 auto, never had an audi before and have to say that i love this car nice and smooth and seems quite rapid(for me).
im looking at trying to get better mpg from the car and was wandering would having the car re-mapped improve this?
would also like to lower the car by 30mm(new wheels to come soon) is there any recommended lowering springs or coilovers i should look for, or any other model cars i could use the springs off?

many thanks, bubba.

Hi bubba dubba..
just wanted to give you an idea as to what can be done with an Avant, Take a look at my albums, unfortunatley mine was already done when i bought the car from a friend and cant really tell you any technical details as to parts fitted etc...,but here goes... it has a front mount intercooler,coilovers all round, 18" bbs lm's.. also remapped but no idea of bhp its running at, but my car is returning an average of 36/38 mpg :yes: tints all round carbon roof and door pillars,and a custom exhaust which has a lovely burble to it.
Hope this gives you a few ideas.... SteveB5biker :blackrs4:

hmmm nice. liking the wheels, thinking of gold bbs on mine but with chrome around the edges of the wheels.

where did you get your rear light clusters from?

many thanks bubba.

Hi glad you like .....Bought the light clusters on ebay company called Autostylinguk2010 £119.95 plus £9.99 postage

hmmm nice. liking the wheels, thinking of gold bbs on mine but with chrome around the edges of the wheels.

where did you get your rear light clusters from?

many thanks bubba.