Bolero centre cap

Reaction score
I broke a centre cap for my wheels today. Does anyone have any spare ones I could buy from them please?
If not has anyone got the part number?

What bit have you broken? The tyre fitter broke one of mine recently but I managed to fix it.

If its just a case of the two bits coming apart you can get them back together as they are a press fit :) the cap itself has a slight ridge where the springy metal fixes under.

Mine are the same ive chemi metal'd them numerous amounts of times but they are that corroded the lugs on the back have snapped off ive been looking at later style plastic ones but havent find any to suit.

im just going to change my wheels at some point and just put up with one wheel with no centre cap but it does get a bit on my nerves when i see it missing lol

One of my wheels fell on its face and there were some bolts there so the back had come off and the cap has totally dented. Pretty annoyed I left the bolts there as need to get the wheel blasted and powdered now too.

Yeah i was putting to tyres on other day popped them out gently to balance them going all well put the wheel down to grad the air gun as the tyre hit the floor it popped the face off the clip was well ****** off !

I have some spare ones from the breaker, if anybody wants one they can have it for p&p