ETKA help......

Steve B5 Biker

Reaction score
Hi can anyone with access to the etka database, please tell me the part number for engine cover for my 2000 x-reg A4 B5 avant 2.5tdi,
To cut a long story short .....like a muppet after the recent cold snap my battery died, so i bought a replacement and when removing the old one dropped my battery on said cover, so now its cracked all over the place with a couple of bits missing. and altho its still usable im a bit OCD when it comes to my cars appearance ,so its bugging the hell out of me and i need to replace the cover....SAD I KNOW !!! BUT ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks in advance SteveB5biker...:3sadwalk:

Hi can anyone with access to the etka database, please tell me the part number for engine cover for my 2000 x-reg A4 B5 avant 2.5tdi,
To cut a long story short .....like a muppet after the recent cold snap my battery died, so i bought a replacement and when removing the old one dropped my battery on said cover, so now its cracked all over the place with a couple of bits missing. and altho its still usable im a bit OCD when it comes to my cars appearance ,so its bugging the hell out of me and i need to replace the cover....SAD I KNOW !!! BUT ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks in advance SteveB5biker...:3sadwalk:

Try users mike foster, dannykn9 and i think quattrojames has ekta as well. :) x

Hi mate, does your engine cover have V6 on it, sorry but not too familiar with the B5's. anyhow, if so, then it seems the part number according to ETKA is 059 103 935.

Hi mate, does your engine cover have V6 on it, sorry but not too familiar with the B5's. anyhow, if so, then it seems the part number according to ETKA is 059 103 935.

Hi Danny yes mate,audi rings at top, then v6 in middle , then tdi at bottom thanks for the reply

It's worth trying some scrappers (Google VWAudi breakers for some) - and if you can get it to work, put a wanted in the Classifieds here.
£200 is a bit steep!

Thanks for the replys guys,i have already bought the cover off ebay its as new with one slight mark on it, so well happy at the great price of £46.50 inc postage. for future reference its a company called The genuine vw/audi parts shop, i just wasnt sure if it would fit, being for a passat but it does, and regarding the VW badge my girlfriend has her own Motorspares / sign writing business so i will cover it with the audi rings.. SORTED :o.k:

Last edited:
​Good to hear you got one Steve. :) x

Hi Sandra thanks again for your help with info as before your a STAR , ive been looking for a while now,and dropped lucky wiith this cover ,i dont think its ever been on a car to be honest....:blackrs4::)X

I like to help all the members when i can, its good to be able to link them with the info they need. Sounds like you got a really good bargain Steve. :) x