Armrest position + recaros

Sulli79

Reaction score
When my armrest is down it touches the passenger side bolster and squeaks, its driving me nuts! Don't remember ths being like this before, has anyone with recaro's got the same, or is my seat knackered?

Check the seat runner hasnt collapsed nearest to the centre console it may have dropped causing it to hit the armrest if that all looks center.

Sorry I am no help, but I would love to have an arm rest in mine, rarely see then up for grabs sadly :(

But it is pre-facelift! And I do have a TQS! lol

I did find that one on eBay, doesn't look right though, what's up with where the ciggy lighter is?

Someone was selling an RS4 leather one on SRS, but was cream leather.

sorry to go off topic, but I want everything in your signature pictures mate, lol

You can make the PFL one fit, just use the original FL rear console and cut the hole in it. Thats what i did on mine.

not just armrests.......
the seat belt mounting squeaks against the side of the seat (socket end by the handbrake). I've tried glueing a piece of felt against the belt mounting but it never lasts very long!
Really annoying ....oh and part of the folding rear seat does something similar, not all the time though, so for the time being I've given up on that one. !

ive done the same, my armrest is from a pfl and is is fitted in my facelift, i even found that when i turn the console upside down it had the outline marked/stamped in the plastic where i needed to cut out

ive done the same, my armrest is from a pfl and is is fitted in my facelift, i even found that when i turn the console upside down it had the outline marked/stamped in the plastic where i needed to cut out

Indeed it does, though mine is from a B5 passat, still fits, though the trim isn't quite right, just need to find some matching interior at a scrappy that I can destroy and re trim it.

You can make the PFL one fit, just use the original FL rear console and cut the hole in it. Thats what i did on mine.
My prefacelift arm rest has fitted both sets of facelift consoles.
Only had to cut one.........

......And that one never had the marks. Had to make my own template up.

Nice you got it sorted. weldone. :thumbsup:

I hate squeaks and rattles.