radio codes? please help

NxJxHxCedge

Reaction score
so 2 nights ago my car wouldnt start.
determined it was the battery.
my buddy jump started my car, and since then my headunit simply reads 'SAFE' and doesnt let me listen to music or anything.
the radio unit itself wont turn on, just only says 'SAFE'.

any ideas as to how i can go about fixing this?
thanks in advance.

if you dont got the code, you could be screwed.
if you have, once the word safe appears hold thetp and rds buttons in at the same time until 1000 apears.then using the station buttons 1-4 enter your code. then press tp and rds until the safr word appears again. release and bingo your in.
your code might be in your audi owners manual.
woz

if your code isnt in the owners manual check the back trunk and lift up the spare, there might be a sticker in the well with the 4 digit code. If you dont have the code dont screw around, go to the dealership and have them pull it on the computer, 4 wrong attempts entering a code on the the unit will render it inoperable.

[ QUOTE ]
if your code isnt in the owners manual check the back trunk and lift up the spare, there might be a sticker in the well with the 4 digit code. If you dont have the code dont screw around, go to the dealership and have them pull it on the computer, 4 wrong attempts entering a code on the the unit will render it inoperable.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks alot guys im gonna take a look at it today.

where in northern nj you at??

im from mahwah.