well the a4 has gone now got myself a cupra

skinz

Reaction score
Sad to say but I had 2 sell my Audi, the wife wanted a smaller car so got my self a seat Leon 1.8t stage2 tuning running 239bhp, but guess what only had her 2 days an the eml light has come on, can I use the vagcom on it this engine, when I get on my laptop ill put some pics on

Is it the facelift Leon? I do have a soft spot for these cars, and becoming really well priced now. Look forward to the pics.

Well I couldn't get the vagcom to work on the laptop so took it to a garage who hooked it up 4 me an it only cost a tenner, it was the lambda sensor playing up cause I've got a blow pre cat, I think it might be the manifold, so should be a cheap fix but pain in the **** to get to, went and picked the car up from the garage and was on my way home, I was rolling along stuck in traffic when the steering wheel started wobbling really bad, so started to pull across 3 lanes 2 pull up in the bus lane and the front wheel fell off, the **** who had the car b4 me had only gone an put the alloys on without any spigot rings, good job I was on rolling along bad thing its trashed my wing, just waiting 4 the spigot rings 2 turn up then gonna take it down my m8s to make sure it hasn't done anymore damage

That's a pain in the bum mate ! Don't you wish you kept the audi ? Hope no much damage done...

Why do the wheels have spigot rings? Are they aftermarket?

Spigot rings wont make the wheel fall off, loose wheel nuts will though!
sign_omg.gif

Did you buy from a dealer or private? I'd be having a word with them either way!

Not having spigot rings if the hub diameter is different will cause vibration and shake the wheel nuts loose, have seen this happen before

I've got a forge recircluating dump valve but want the forge blow off if any1 has 1 they want 2 swap

The forge blow off/splitter causes slight misfires when back on the throttle as it dumps metered air to atmosphere so fuels for the air you havent got as its been dumped out of the intake instead of recirculating just mod the airbox below the filter or fit an open cone filter.

I've got a CDA cold air filter on it, I like the sound u get from a blow off DV

got my laptop working again so thought i would put a couple of pics on

KGrHqRHJBQFBE9VYoFBQYflDszw60 57T2eC16VHJH8E9qSEWJhTBQYfDYd3Kw60 57KGrHqRHJDgFu zBZjFBQYfC4oCQw60 57T2eC16JHJHIE9nysd6lWBQYfCbesbw60 57

Ekkkk its a PFL i prefer the FL but each to there own still a nice looking motor pics are a bit small tho lol

cant get my photobucket to work, keeps saying pics are to big, its a sleeping dog, very very quick, only just got it, got some ideas for it, make it my own