How much are these wheels and tyres worth?

B5QUAT

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting some new winter wheels this year so putting my old ones up for sale. They are the ones in the pic (17") but I fully refurbed them last year and sprayed them gunmetal grey.

The tyres on them all have 3-4mm of tread left and are all Goodyear if I remember right.

Anyone have any ideas what they are worth? Can't find anything similar on ebay to compare against.

audis4wheels.jpg

Put it this way.I got mine with tyres with a few scratches on the alloys for 250.I wouldn't pay more tha 300 for a set.

I take it they wont fit over the S4 B6 brake setup then lol

Haha! Yeah they do funnily enough even without the 20mm spacers I need to get my 18" LM reps to fit! Just fancied a change. Had them for a few years now (had them on my old white tdi originally).

Reactions: Bradderz_1988
Lol yeah i remember seeing them on your white one now you mention it lol What you looking to replace them with ??

Last edited:
Lol yeah i remember seeing them on your white one now you mention it lol What you looking to replace them with ??

some 18" BBS CH replicas I think in like a dark grey finish (should show off the brakes a bit more) lol

Think im going to ditch the boleros after winter for some LM reps CH's look good too theres a set of genuine on ebay £650 bin and on 46 bidding !! Item - 130781731817

Think im going to ditch the boleros after winter for some LM reps CH's look good too theres a set of genuine on ebay £650 bin and on 46 bidding !! Item - 130781731817

Kerbed my LM reps the other week, badly! :keule:So think I'm gonna try to get them refurbed when I get the CHs. Watch the centre caps on the LM reps. Mine are really tight and when they knocked them out to put tyres on and balance them it was a really cold day and the lacquer chipped off around the cap. It's gradually got worse and looks a right mess now. Just hope some wheel refurber can match the finish without having to have them all redone.