Suspension issues

gedi

Reaction score
Hi i need a bit of advice.I got my front suspension arms changed maybe 8 mths ago(1.8 98 2WD) and made a big mistake buying cheap ones. All the bushes are gone already it feel like steering a boat. I was thinking to buy the full set from 034motosport or get a full set of powerflex bushes as balljoints are in perfect condition. And another question is rear axle bushes as they are not so fresh aswell. I was trying to find some upgraded ones but couldn't find a thing. Any ideas or advice?! Thanks

bushes are shot but ball joints are oK?
usually the other way round.

I have a full poly bushed car with solids in some places (rear sub)
you will still be replacing arms more than most people as poly bushed cars eat ball joints a little faster.....but its worth it!

I cant comment on the 034 but I can comment on Allgermanparts and their excellent service and supply of Meyle and Lemforder OEM spec arms in kits

yeah i was suprised that balljoints are good. I'm looking at few options its either 034motosport density line arms or Meyle the only difference is warranty 034motosport gives only 1 year warranty and Meyle 4 years so it no brainer rather have smth thats gonna last.

If it helps at all give us a shout if you want some Powerflex bushes! :) Will be able to sort you some good prices! Not only they the Powerflex do come with a 'limited lifetime' warranty too! (Which I have yet to see any limits!!)

Cheers!

http://www.awesomegti.com]Awesome[/url] Mike

my powerflex bushes are now in their third set of arms!
you will never have to call on their warranty!