ebay auction a4 avant with oem rs4 wheels

I

imported_Yaseen

claims original rs4 wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

sent him an email about the offset...and the fact Audi don`t do cheap centre caps on £2500 wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

quote: "This car does not have leather, it has cloth which is in excellent condition, easy to wipe and looks very smart, it almost looks like leather from a distance as its so smooth and shiney!!"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9835&item=4564701581&rd=1

Classic. Why would you draw attention to the fact that the car has had no interest?
He got a good price for it though, if that winner was genuine.

He didnt.. look at the buyer feedback..

The guy selling withdrew the car but gave the high bidder good feedback anyway..

quote: "Very understanding ebayer! Item was withdrawn but A1 ebayer!A++++++++++++"

The buyer's feedback was "I have won the bid at £4.700 only to be told that the item has been withdrawn".. not sure I would have given a positive response along with that statement!

hmmmm.

Nice find Yaseen.

But all very strange, probably the guy has got 2 ebay accounts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Very dodgy, the highest bidder had no feedback, so looks like an account setup to bump up the price.