now i can stop

Danielson

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
just fitted ebc 312mm discs and tt caliper carriers along with new pads and i can stop again which is nice. =) here is a couple of pics.
wheels001.jpg

wheels002.jpg

im thinking about painting my calipers black and getting the white rings decal like this! what you lot think?

decal.jpg

You fitted those pretty quick! Looking very smart mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I say a yes to painting the calipers!

Kev.

nice 1 kev mate, well i had to get them fitted asap coz mine were proper fu*t. good to meet you today. and thanks again to markey. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

look good mate

id say yes to painting the calipers but not sure about black or the decals tho, trying to deside what colour to do mine at the mo

No worries mate you were very quick fitting them.
Sorry i did not chat much i was feeling very ill and had abso no sleep.
They look great on.
How does the breaking feel? Is there a greater improvement over stock?
And Happy Bday for Friday mate...

thanks markey, they feel a lot better than stock, allthough im being very gentle with them at the mo, i like the noise when you apply the brake, reminds me of riding my old gsxr.

just a little update ive done a few more miles in the car and the difference in the stopping power is very noticable, ive painted my callipers gloss black and they look very good, should get the audi decals tomorrow so i will put a pic up of the finished job.

What paint did you use snoop? I'm going to paint mine when I swap the wheels over. Also did you prepare the caliper in anyway?

Kev.

i just gave it a good going over with a wire brush and som old emery paper. wiped them over with petrol, and good ole trusty hammerite(smooth finish) they look really well. nice and shiny.

it seems i have deleted the pics in my other post, oh well i have resized them now, here goes!!!!

oooo001zine.jpg

zine.jpg

i think they look good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Where did you get the discs from mate? Ive got my carriers now so just need some discs and pads. Will also be fitting some goodridge hoses.