Alloys

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I've got a 99.5 A4 2.8Q on a T-plate. It's fitted with OEM 16" Competition Alloys. I'm looking at the wheels on the Rochford Tyres site. Can any one tell me what's the correct offset and bolt pattern for my car?

Cheers guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

It's 5 x 112 PCD with an offset of 35 (or thereabouts, the offset doesn't have to be exact)

[ QUOTE ]
It's 5 x 112 PCD with an offset of 35 (or thereabouts, the offset doesn't have to be exact)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Andymac. Appreciated, mate.

Got wheels with a bigger offset on mine (Andy would 45 be right?); in my opinon they look much better than the originals, they bring the wheels out to the edge of the car and firmed up the steering quite a bt too.

Greg

[ QUOTE ]
Got wheels with a bigger offset on mine (Andy would 45 be right?); in my opinon they look much better than the originals, they bring the wheels out to the edge of the car and firmed up the steering quite a bt too.

Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

think you mean you got a smaller offset like et30 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Standard offset for the B5 A4/S4 is et45. This is what the standard 17" Avus alloys are on the S4 and what the 15" alloys on the SE spec A4 are.
If you increase the width of the wheel then the et figure should be decreased (moving the wheel outwards) so that the wheel does not touch the suspension arms/caliper.
For a 8x18" wheel about et35 is correct. You will probably find that most of the 18" replica wheels are et35.

HTH's,
John

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

think you mean you got a smaller offset like et30 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just hoping to catch you all out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Cheers Yaseen.