VW mania

Lol@myself.

Why have I posted on under A4/S4? Man I'm a dumbass!

Yes I'm going onFriday too. My ferry is the 12.25pm from Dover. If you see a Black TT with stickers all over it, ("GB", "VW Mania 05 UK Polo pimpers" and "my other xar is a G40")
give me a wave.

What time is your ferry?

If you see a black A4 with A8 rims, tints and pretty much no ground clearance thats mine. We`ll be with an A6 Sportsline and a couple of mk3 VR6`s

Dover @ 11.15am Friday. Say Hi!

Docurley, I have only just read ure reply now (wed nite) I did actually see ure car on show Sunday, its nice. I remember seeing you nr it but I did`nt know it was you

My A4 was lurking somewhere at the very top of the campsite. I did`nt enjoy the show this yr but thats b`cuz of issues with the ppl I went with

Good photos BTW

Was amazing!!!

I have about 400 pics!. I kept downloading them onto my laptop as my mem stick filled up.

Will defo go next yr aswell as worthersee.

Let me know as a load of my friend and me will be going to Worthersee again next year and you may want to tag on.

We go for 10 days including the 2 days each way.

Lowrider who did you go with?

[ QUOTE ]
Let me know as a load of my friend and me will be going to Worthersee again next year and you may want to tag on.

We go for 10 days including the 2 days each way.

Lowrider who did you go with?

[/ QUOTE ]

Will do. I might have a twin turbo R32 by then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Holly crap,

Your be able to go against my mate TT powerd Mrk I Golf, total beast clocks over 165mph.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fingers crossed if I get it, yes I will!

Put it this way, its so rapid that when my mate went up against a e46 m3, within a few seconds he could not see him in the rear view mirror! It will hit the 200mph barrier I reckon. Almost 600 bhp. He said he doesnt boter with cars anymore. He has more fun with bikes!

This one

untitled1.jpg

I went with my mates but some of them are very impatient and had to race there pretty much all the way from Kent

No Mania for me nxt yr, possibly Worthersee and a hotel, camping sucks