End of the road

tazzy baby

Welsh & Proud
Reaction score
Well as the title says its the end of the road for my pride and joy. its got to the point where as im out of work and there is no cash coming in i cant afford to repair it as everything has happened all at once. ive started to break it and ive put it up on here in the adds. Ive had a few calls about it and it seems that they all want something for nothing, i dont want big bucks just enough to help me out abit but when a guy calls me up and says il give you 40 quid for the engine and turbo with every thing on it like the manifold, air con pump, ect ect it makes my blood boil jog on jerk off. But its not all bad a few weeks ago i got hold of a 51 plate B6 2.0 i had a bargain with this car then when it came to paying for it i had a shock of my life, The guy said that i didnt have to as long as i sort out all the trees and rubbish in his garden ( there was alot of it ) he only wanted 60 quid for the car (as he lost his licence and the car was just sitting there with nothing on it) but the work ony cost me 40 to do so i couldnt belive my luck, but its not all good news the down side is the guy works on the railways so as some of you may know not all of them look after their cars and this guy was one of them so to cut a long story short the timing belt snapped on it on the way home :crying:. I spoke to my brother who is a mechanic and he asked me for the cylinder head and he replace every thing on it and got it skimmed and it only cost me 120 pounds wich to me seems cheap as chips. Here is a pic of it when i got it home
IMAG0773.jpg

this is when i put my wheels on it
IMAG0779.jpg

IMAG0785.jpg

IMAG0785.jpg

its a work in progress so fingers crossed it all works out. :thumbsup:

Yeah i thought so to... dont get me wrong she needs abit of tlc but its in good shape so a great place to start from where with my b5 i was always chasing faults from day one