S4 Breaking on eBay

Please note- if anyone is looking for that extremely hard to find used lower s4 door trim which costs silly money at the stealerships...it is sold /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The vultures have already started picking at this one.
I've nabbed the ABS module......just hope it works!

This is the one I mentioned in my post about the S4 bumper on ebay.

I am having some big bits of the car and am taking a van up on Saturday. If anyone wants me to pick up anything and can arrange payment by then let me know. I live on Kent/London border.

John

[ QUOTE ]
Please note- if anyone is looking for that extremely hard to find used lower s4 door trim which costs silly money at the stealerships...it is sold /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lucky I left them for ya then pal! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

very glad you did /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Tim- from that last post you did on the other thread I assumed you had got the skirts - but yesterday on phone he offered me skirts too. Must have more than one breaking.

Where abouts in kent John as im after an air vent from the centre console.

Cheers.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

very glad you did /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Tim- from that last post you did on the other thread I assumed you had got the skirts - but yesterday on phone he offered me skirts too. Must have more than one breaking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I see, interesting.

He's a good guy actually, really helpful.

I got all the nuts, bolts, screws and everything else that I need to attach the skirts... awesome. Just need to figure out which ones go where now! One thing though, there are some heavy duty plastic Velcro strips on the back of the strip that attaches to the car and they have all been ripped off and are still on the skirt itself. No biggie, they can be re-glued onto the strip before attachment so it shouldn't be a major problem.

Have to wait a while before I get it all done now though. My bodyshop guy is busy for the next two weeks and then he goes on holiday for two weeks, aaargh! The pain!

Cheers

T

I was after the front bumper but it had already gone. There is a S4 bumper on Ebay at the moment that has made £10 short of what a new one costs and it still has a day to go.
Tim - could you PM some better photos of your Rieger front as I think I might get one of these instead. Nice one.

[ QUOTE ]
I was after the front bumper but it had already gone. There is a S4 bumper on Ebay at the moment that has made £10 short of what a new one costs and it still has a day to go.
Tim - could you PM some better photos of your Rieger front as I think I might get one of these instead. Nice one.

[/ QUOTE ]

MK- The Rieger is a lovely looking bumper, doesnt photograph as good as looks in person.

have a look at my pics too- as my car is red like yours /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I reckon the s4(with rs4 mod) and rieger are equal with oem rs4 just edging it.

[ QUOTE ]
Where abouts in kent John as im after an air vent from the centre console.

Cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]
Mark,
I'm not far from you. I had that rear S4 avant bumper off you a while back.
I'm in Bexleyheath.

P.S. Is you car really for sale after all that work on it?

Yassen - Hi mate have you got a link to some pics so I could take a look? Where did you get your Rieger? Tuning.co.uk seem to be very competitive.

Tuning.co.uk is where I did get it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif excellent service and good people.

But as always also look abroad.

if you search under my name you will find a fair few:

latest:

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48863

Bear in mind you can get the 99.5- version and then easily retro-fit fogs like I did /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That has gone to me.
The one on ebay is currently at £205. I thought new ones were over £300?
Perhaps I'll put the damaged one off my S4 on ebay see how much that goes for!

John

Oh bexley , i remeber now i was not there which was a shame it would have been good to meey you etc.
Yes my car is going i need a change i get bored very quickley.

The Rear S4 bumper brand new is about 240 from an audi dealer and the front is less about 198 it think ill need to dig the reciepts out etc.
Thats how much mine were anyway.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude,

Here are some pics... excuse the snow!

carsnowfront8cp.jpg

rs4wheelbumperfins0zc.jpg

carsnowpassfront9bh.jpg

carsnowdriverfront8yu.jpg

carnight9rn.jpg

rs4frontbumper5rh.jpg

rs4side16is.jpg

rs4front19li.jpg

Apologies for the crappy quality, they were all taken on my mobile...

Hope they help.

Cheers

Tim