need a bit of help

I've seen some more which are from Germany just waiting 4 a reply

I'd imagine you'd have to cut a hole in the grill for the bonnet pull,same as the oem grill.
tony

Theres regula tuning that sell the kits on ebay, with the kit you have to chop the bonnet grill bit flush to were the headlights meet the bonnet so basically the bonnet is straight all the way along. Ohh and there fiberglass aswell not abs.

b727fdb3.jpg

Agreed it does look foul, id just stick with a S4 or RS4 bumper personally not as much hassle involved !!

that green 1 looks rough, i was going for this look, i know its the rs4, i like the way it looks an like the matt black paint job

cant put a pic on here on my tablet

keep trying 2 add pic from photobucket but says file is 2 big so tried making the pic smaller but that didnt work ether, these tabs are a pain in the ****, my pup wee'd on my laptop an killed it

keep trying 2 add pic from photobucket but says file is 2 big so tried making the pic smaller but that didnt work ether, these tabs are a pain in the ****, my pup wee'd on my laptop an killed it

Like i said man, it must be fate, its telling you NO!

Skinz do it !!! I see the atraction if that was mat black or even white it would like amazing imo!