Inside of a Coolant bottle.

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Ever wondered what the inside of a coolant bottle looks like?
No?
I have. :ninja:

IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0110-1.jpg

IMAG0111-1.jpg

IMAG0111-1.jpg

LOL how random is that, i have always wandered what inside looks like, is this another addition to 'what have you done today' as its been another quite day lol ???

Its fairly amusing that they've done a better job baffling the coolant reservoir than they have baffling the engines oil sump.

LOL how random is that, i have always wandered what inside looks like, is this another addition to 'what have you done today' as its been another quite day lol ???

Been bored totally.
Fed up of wrapping the dash trims for Aragorn and I can't find the bits I need to complete some of the work on my car or I broke the bits I need.

So I need to find something else to do. lol

Now would be a good time to see what can shift all that gunk and does a good job of it buy just swilling it about so a few of us can tidy the engine bay up thats if youve not already tried or binned it lol

Now would be a good time to see what can shift all that gunk and does a good job of it buy just swilling it about so a few of us can tidy the engine bay up thats if youve not already tried or binned it lol

Done it.
I used a couple of different products and none of them really made any difference.
I think the plastic is stained.

Been bored totally.
Fed up of wrapping the dash trims for Aragorn and I can't find the bits I need to complete some of the work on my car or I broke the bits I need.

So I need to find something else to do. lol

now you need to cut a standered back box in half , so we can see whats inside :icon_thumright:

I heard putting 3 or 4 Steradent denture cleaner fizzing pills in can clean out a expansion tank, didn't work for me, but I'm happy with my new one.
my old one was pretty bad inside.

before

after

Last edited:
I heard putting 3 or 4 Steradent denture cleaner fizzing pills in can clean out a expansion tank, didn't work for me, but I'm happy with my new one.
my old one was pretty bad inside.

before

after

Could do with a passat engine cover to finish that off. :thumbsup: