Anyone seen this RS4 f.bumper on ebay for £89?

[ QUOTE ]
Here > RS4 bumper

I guess it will be too good to be true?

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

Fibreglass tends to be cheaper than the plastic version.

for a reason too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Love the Avtar,

Has for bumper I would recomend ABS for the front always as these sort of bumper are normaly made with not much FG and tend to crack on the slightest impact.

Wow....... I guess you've noticed the other quality material he is selling - wonder if the fiat sport website have seen this - It's a must /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

79735364904jw.jpg
- Ggggrrrrrr

normally i'm asking for help on the forums but for the first time i can actually offer some sound advise!!!!!

IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, FORGET ABOUT THIS ********!!!

he has ripped me off for £204 for my avant front and rear RS4 bumpers inc postage (check his recent neg feedbacks you can see my 1st comment, my 2nd neg for the other item will be posting up his real details)
i have a current claim with paypal to try and get my money back.
i've emailed many dissapointed buyers that are all trying to track him down. he has bogus uk address & phone number. he is actualy from poland.
he does not answer emails once he has payment. there are a few of us all in the same boat, we are gonna try and stop him trading.

do yourself a favour and find another supplier......YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!

Who is that in it? Some celeb? Or just a random insane black man? Or is it someone being murdered to death in the electric chair?

OH, is it Derek off big brother? An insane black guy then.. I'd rather he was getting killed on the electric chair..