Keith Murray`s 350bhp+ Audi A4 doing well

I

imported_Yaseen

Won its first four races and in action this weekend too- will have to go support it at a future race- anyone have more info on it?

Didn`t know about this car untill just now- Glad they chose the best color too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Perhaps Dialynx can supply people on here with the manifold etc they are using?

"For 2005 Dialynx has built a new racer based on a 1.8 Turbo Audi A4 4 wheel drive saloon, entered in the Castle Coombe BRSCC Castle Combe Saloon Championship. The series format is a semi-roadgoing one, requiring road-legal tyres, standard gearbox and original engine block, although items such as the engine management and turbo can be changed. The racer is fitted with Motec M800 engine management and a modified turbo so that the car is now producing in excess of 350 bhp. The series dates are listed below

National Mobile Windscreens Castle Combe Saloons
Championship Details

28 Mar - Castle Combe
16 Apr - Castle Combe(DH)
2 May - Castle Combe
30 May - Castle Combe
25 Jun - Castle Combe
26 Jun - Castle Combe
6 Aug - Castle Combe
29 Aug - Castle Combe
8 Oct - Castle Combe

http://www.dialynx.co.uk/racing_murray_keeps_pace.htm
http://www.dialynx.co.uk/racing.htm

Think I may take a trip to Castle combe on 6th Aug as its only an hour up the M5/M4. Hopefully they will have the car at Audi International in Oct as well.

I mentioned this car a while back in docurley's thread regarding his RS4 conversion. Keith's 1.8T has RS4 front bumper and and wings plus one off rear arches and a modified standard bumper to bring the rear track out to match the front. There is a picture of it in the thread as well.
From what I have learnt from the guys on RS246 the car was originally a poor condition exchange and the plan to race it was hatched afterwards. Seems Keith has upset some of the regular Castle Combe saloon racers because he has justed started racing this car and it has won everything it has entered!

All the best to him.

John