ABS issues - still!

I

imported_mc119856

A few weeks ago i posted a problem i was having - whenever braking to a standstill the ABS would cut in . After taking some useful advice, i cleaned my ABS sensors which cured that problem.
The thing is, now the brake fault & ABS light come on. This usually happens 5mins after driving & has progressively got worse. After visiting my main dealer for some diagnostic i was told that it was showing a sporadic
"ABS/dash panel insert electrical connection - No signal" fault (code 01203).

Has anyone seen the fault before or can suggest what i might be facing?

My only option given by Audi is to pay them £90 an hour to diagnose the fault!!!!

Thanks doc, this does sound pretty similar. I'm gonna have a go at cleaning these connectors too, but could you tell me where to find to ABS module?

Cheers.

I went to partfinder and hand all the breakers contact me. Make sure you have the part No and check with Audi if there is an upgraded unit for you car and what the part No is so you ave a choice of two.

i got an abs module up for grabs.... 4D0 907 379 D
let me know if any good?

my battery died after i had not driven the car for a month. When i first started it up i got the abs /brake fault symbol in the dis on the first couple of times i started the car after a quick charge up. After a long run in the car it seemed to go away, havent seen it since.

Thnaks rrr, but i'm after part no: 8E0614111A or 8E0614111M.
I've tried searching through partfinder & other similar sites & ive only managed to source one at £320 delivered.
Theres a 8E0614111AB on ebay, does anyone know if i can use this module?

Meanwhile i'm off to diconnect my battery, let you know how that goes.....