2001 Audi A4 3.0 quattro Sport auto tip

I

imported_ashs3

3 questions?

1. Would this car have come with Air Con as standard, as the advert for one I have seen states it has Climate Control but no mention of air con?

2. The advert is below with some pics, what do you recon on the price and spec?

3. Would it have xenons?

AUDI A4 3.0 Quattro Sport Tip , 4 Doors, Automatic, Saloon, Petrol, 2001 Y Reg , 25,000 miles, Metallic Silver. black leather, 1 private owner from new, full audi service history, taxed, Climate control, Radio/CD Multichanger, paddle shift tiptronic, Computer, Cruise control, Electric windows, Electric mirrors, Remote locking, front fog lights, genuine low mileage example, pristine condition, any trial or inspection welcome. £12,494

audi30.jpg

audi30inside.jpg

Ta

Ash, the A4 your looking at is the B6 model. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

But the answer to your question is that Climate Control is a more advanced form of air conditioning

Price and spec look good to me (although I am no expert). As Jeff says - climate is aircon,

Aircon is simply on or off. Climate you set a temperature and the car uses the aircon, blowers and heating to keep the interior at that temperature.

Greg