Headlight calamity! please help!?

jb7_uk

Reaction score
Website
www.randomautosport.com
Hi guys,

Wass wondering if i could pick your oh so wonderfully wise brains please!?

Basically, i had the miss fortune to drive my 2.8 Q avant into the back of a nasty rover last week. Oddly, he got away with no visible damage, which is bizzare as i sure as hell didnt!

Got some nasty dent/crease on corner of bonnet where it beds down around the grill, bumper absorbed most of impact but as such has moved and possibly damaged its brackets, and the wing may have been affecte d too.

Which leads me to the headlights. drivers side cluster needs replacing basically, lights themselves all still work but whole cluster is visibally out of shape and plastic cover has broken. Could soemone tell me the part number of the unit i need to buy to replace it with and where i could get one??

i;ve had a local firm quote for the repair but they said i could save my self a considferable wedge straight away by buying the head light cluster in myself off t'internet for example.

Any thoughts / suggestions greatfully received. Many thanks, guys.

JB.

cool, cheers for the help guys, its very much appreciated.

upgrade to xenon's would be nice, except they are already xenon's, seems the first owner looked at the options list and said "hmm.... yes please!"

Job done now, light ordered, should be here wednesday then into the repair shop she goes on wednesday afternoon.

Ho hum, that'll teach me to pay more attention to the road and not what's walking along side it wearing a very short skirt.

[ QUOTE ]

Ho hum, that'll teach me to pay more attention to the road and not what's walking along side it wearing a very short skirt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Man...... I / we wouldn't have expected nothing less /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif (apart from the bump of course - ******)