vcds lite, generic lead

boost-addict

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Reaction score
Website
t.me
ok, so i understand that a genric lead isnt going to be any cop, but im getting responce from certain modules and can access faults
but them others stating no response from controller

depending on what im doing i get seprate errors, or like i say it works

compatibility test, states this althou i can get in to modules like the instrumentation and alarm system

compatabiltytest.jpg

ie

insrumuntsworking.jpg

but then try a diffrent one like engine or abs and get this

noresponse.jpg

the port test is fine low latency but its a cheap cable so expected

porttest.jpg

then for some strange reason got this error, it started to read but then get this

tomanycommerrors.jpg

is there any other leads that are better other then a hex can ross tech

this is the cable i got
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

im running window 7 64bit

Klima does that for some reason, seems to be a fairly difficult module to talk to.

You can adjust the latency by tweaking the settings in the system control panel for the USB serial driver, it defaults to 16ms, dropping it to 2ms or 4ms will improve things.

The cable clearly works as you can talk to the instruments. ABS issue is probably because your ABS ECU is broken, i'm sure i've said this before to you, if you've got three beeps and a big (!) as soon as you power the ignition on the ABS ECU is faulty, and you wont be able to communicate with it.

The engine is odd, could be a broken wire somewhere, or someones been hacking with the immobiliser wiring. You'll have to trace the wiring, i'd be looking behind the clocks for anything unusual patched in.