my 96 audi a4 turbo sport

• Thread starter imported_billybravo
  • Start date
I

imported_billybravo

This is my audi just thought i would show you guys to see what you think.

Also ive gotta say Good site you have here full of info and some nice people. good work and keep it up

For now heres a few little pics and the dyno at 206BHP

myaudi3.jpg

audi004.jpg

audi003.jpg

audi005.jpg

audi006.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0001.jpg

77_1_b.jpg

www.top-end.com

That's my car !!!! (well Nearly Looovvveee the colour Billy - Nice to see a bottle of Auto glym on the back seat !!)

SNAP.....

1575771img5ui.jpg

Shame my missus dont't look like yours mate - fancy parking outside my house and hopefully shell get in the wrong car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

no way looks sweet mate and i didnt know you was into doggin lol

anyway does anybody meet up around the manchester area and is anyone going to VWNW 05 it's at tatton park on the14th of aug

See youve done the blonde passenger mod /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Lovely duel airbags at the front /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Nah seriously nice car mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

<font color="pink">well thanx for all ur comments about me ... lol </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Nice car, nice lady what more could you ask for.......

[ QUOTE ]

<font color="pink">well thanx for all ur comments about me ... lol </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Any time you have problems with them airbags and the owner starts neglecting them you just let me know I know a lot about looking after airbags. lol

Only kidding but I could not resist it.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any time you have problems with them airbags and the owner starts neglecting them you just let me know I know a lot about looking after airbags. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

So thats why you bult the rs4 conversion....to nick all the b5 ladies- "mines bigger and wider than his" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So thats why you bult the rs4 conversion....to nick all the b5 ladies- "mines bigger and wider than his" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nahh, I is black so not a problem.

See it's like this,

I have a myth and so do you.
It's just that my myth is bigger than yours.

lol

Nice looking car, gorgeous bird. have fitted upgrade headlamps to mine with angel eye sidelights (they look awesome)