£250 max, what wheels would you buy?

pjw

Reaction score
I have about £250 in a few weeks and im looking to fit some nicer wheels and tyres to my A4.

I would like to fit 17"s ideally (no bigger due to actually enjoying the ride) and they would probably be second hand with tyres. I have seen loads of different types on a B5, has anyone got any nice recommendations?

With pics would be great!

Nothing wrong with your RS6's, think they suit the car well if I'm honest. But if you must change, you MIGHT get S3 / B5 S4 wheels for that budget.

Otherwise, £250 will be a tight budget for wheels and decent tryes.

ive always liked the look of fat fives, but been done so much across vag but then thats never a bad thing i guess.

do look good, i have rs4 alloys altho they look good, i dunno its domething about them, maybe to many spokes i dunno.

heres a few pics from stance works, granted there 18" but see below link to 17" ones

3438413304_501ac55ccf.jpg

3676059956_ec8c09d1aa.jpg

set of polished ones on ebay
i know there a little out your budget an offer a few 20's over your budget might get them, if i didnt want a fmic and esutuning decat id have these no hesitation
Audi TT Competion Alloy Wheels 17" & 6 tyres Falken 512 x4 - Fat Fives TT Comps | eBay

or some of these worth a look
audi competition -coupe -line | eBay

if you dont like them take a gander though these for ideas.
audi -bmw -ford -seat | eBay

Those wheels won't fit, they are the wrong pcd. They are nice though.

Its not 110, its 5x100. And its because (8L) A3's and mk1 TT's share the same platform as the mk4 golf, so use 5x100 (same as later mk3 golfs).

If you can find fat fives for £250 though, bite their hand off. Thats a spectacular price for such wheels.