N75J Valve Install

madkebab

Reaction score
Well finally got round to fitting my N75J valve at the weekend. Was slightly tricky to install, the hardest thing was getting the old audi clips off of the hoses. Also the orientaion of the valve is different to my old C valve ( Be careful to get this right when installing)

Anyway have now had a chance to take the car out and I must say the improvements are huge. The power delivery is so much smoother and the car seem to run so much better. I used to get some hesitation at low revs in 2nd gear and this appears to have gone.

Im not saying that this upgrade is right for everyone but it certainly has made a huge difference to the driveability of my car. Perhaps its because my car has already been chipped. I have also read that this upgrade works better on NDBW cars like mine. Oh and finally I dont seem to be getting any boost spikes as others have who have installed the J valve, still peaking at 15psi.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

This valve works really well on remaped cable throttle cars. It gives a slight more power, and increases the power band whilst smoothing it all out. Its a good valve to go for as its not too aggressive. The ECS valve which we have in stock now works realyl well on remaped cars too! I've avoid all the valves on stock cars though as the software cant handle it!

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
Good stuff whats the price of one of these valves?

[/ QUOTE ]

Picked it up off Ebay for £25.

[ QUOTE ]
This valve works really well on remaped cable throttle cars. It gives a slight more power, and increases the power band whilst smoothing it all out. Its a good valve to go for as its not too aggressive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your right the power band has increased whilst being much smoother. The car really seems to be flying now!! Think big brakes may have to come sooner than I thought

Madkebab,

Sorry typo error for me, mine is a none DBW and has a throttle cable. My engine code though is AJL.

well after reading that i may have to give the ole j valve a go, as mine is throttle cable aeb engine also.

snoop - go for it mate. For the cost its deffo worth a go.Its transformed my car

So has any one got any experiances with these on the DBW cars?