Stupid Classifieds!

PAULF

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Anybody got any front wheel arch liners for a 2000 B5 Quattro saloon?

Mine got destroyed when my Panzer plate got mangled, and I need them for the fixing points for the next plate I get.

I know this will get moved, but I couldn't post without an image, and my liners are shredded up and down a mile of drive, so a photo isn't much use

You're not the only one mention a issue with the classified section.

This thread will get locked in a day or so with no help. :(

Drop Aragorn a PM. I think he's braking an Avant quattro at the moment.
I think the front wheel arch liners are the same.

If you had trouble posting a add with out pics, I wonder why there are adverts in there with out pics at the moment.
I hate adverts (for sale not wanted) with out pics. I skip over them.

i dont like the classifieds on here either. seems un-nesasarily stupid to use/post.

Thanks Scott,

I agree it's annoying not having pics in the for sale section, but a bit harsh to require pics of something you don't have!

I'll PM Aragorn and see what he's got - that'll be the second time this week he's saved my bacon if he has some!

Thanks Scott,

I agree it's annoying not having pics in the for sale section, but a bit harsh to require pics of something you don't have!

I'll PM Aragorn and see what he's got - that'll be the second time this week he's saved my bacon if he has some!

Yeah, does seem like a bit of a pointless requirement.
Did it force you for a price as well?
If it did that't just as stupid. lol

There was some other brakers as well.
LeeT I think is another one.

I've got a passenger side arch liner in my garage if nobody else has one.
tony

Hi Paul, i dont think its compulsory to add a pic in classifieds, especially as its a wanted item. If you have any problems posting in classifieds put a post up in the site support or pm administrators and ask them to sort it for you. :)

The S4 vented arch liners are only about 20 quid from Audi they are even cheaper than the standard ones for some reason so why not get new and upgrade

Back to 'Stupid Classifieds'

I can't give Tonya4 or Brasiliangringo positive feedback as the stupid system doesn't like my stupid classifieds URL!

Anyway, they are both great guys to deal with, helpful and honest and whatever their feedback score is it should be plus another one from me!