Just got me these...

Nice!

Personally i'd be getting rid of the polished rim, it will invariably corrode and the rims will end up looking properly ****e!

Ha! 60 odd page views and only you and me seem to like them Kev. I know what you're saying about the rims mate but I'm going to do my best to look after them and they will only be summer wheels. The odd thing is, I HATE anything chrome and shiny on a car and have done my best to get rid of anything chrome on the car but I love the Bolero's and have always wanted a set of the V8 ones which are indeed as rare as rocking horse dump.

i love them here's mine

f6b04c02.jpg

paid £350 for mine but they came with a working 1996 a4 1.8t thrown in

are they still diamond cut and lacquered? mine were covered in white worm corrosion so i stripped it back, sanded and polished them

Thanks for that... You sure you mean the 8j 35 offset ones??

Last edited:
Id shell out 380 for an extra inch!! They look good, get somebody good with photoshop (not me!) to knock up the spokes in anthracite on a silver saloon to get an idea. Dont see them often at all, seen a few from the old a4 cab. Nice find.

Cheers Sulli ;) I consider myself luck to have found some, it's been a quest of mine for a little while now. I first loved the Bolero's years ago when a mate had some standard ones on his slammed 80 coz you could get them in 4 stud 108pcd which are very rare now too! These 8j ones did indeed only come fitted to the Audi 100 v8 betwwen 1988 - 1992 with only later European cars getting them as an option. I've heard they've sold for stupid money in the states on ebay and the like.
I pick them up Sunday all being well

Ha! Like busses. None for ages then two at once lol. Set of 5 too. Go on, you know you want them!

I'd look at those wheels personally before buying them from A8parts. Not the most honest seller when it comes to buying used parts from him. His guide of 'condition categories' is extremely lenient!! (most of his parts are a '3' yet i've seen some of his breaking cars and they ******!! Including two heads i bought of him were not as described!!)

Some items have been good but a lot have had more wear/use than he describes!!