Hi ALL NOOBI HERE, HELP NEEDED PLEASE....

Steve B5 Biker

Reaction score
Help needed in posting pictures of my car on here,im a non computa person so all this url stuff is beyond me, i have set up photobucket but not easy to follow can anyone post an idiot proof expalanation please ...:confused:

Last edited:
look out for http://photobucket...etc.......[IMG]
this is what you need to post.

Hi Sandra, thanks for the reply, will endeavour to try it, but its easy to put them on imageshack, its getting them onto here that i cant quite fathom lol :unsure:

Hi Sandra, thanks for the reply, will endeavour to try it, but its easy to put them on imageshack, its getting them onto here that i cant quite fathom lol :unsure:

Ok Sanjay, here goes. Once you have images in image shack, select pics ou want to add to here, go to the right hand side and click on display in forum. This then opens a box with url numbers on the middle of the page, click the top box, these then turn blue iirc . Right click with mouse, then copy. Go to reply box on forum and click paste. Sorted. :)

bit bigger for you

sam0385s.jpg

sam0382f.jpg

sam0370l.jpg

sam0372z.jpg

sam0373x.jpg

Thanks for the pics Sanjay. I like your car, nice colour. Glad the imageshack worked for you. :)

Front mount intercooler
Coilovers
Straight thru exhaust not cats or boxes,sounds lovely
RS4 Front bumper and Grill
18" BBS LM Rims
Pilllar mounted boost guages
Tints all round
No idea of BHP but it goes like stink when you give it the beans :blackrs4:

Looks awesome mate, love the way it sits, what coilies set up do you have?

Hi ZedS4, thanks for your comments,
In all honesty no idea of which coilovers are on, ive bought the car from a friend as it is now, and yes it does sit well on the road ,and for an avant it handles pretty sweet too, it just dont like speed humps :sadlike: