Front suspension kit advise

adidasandy

Reaction score
Ok need to replace my front suspension arm kit complete.
Best ones to go for?

Audi genuine (Lemforder I beleive)
Euro car parts (Lemforder I beleive)
Melye uprated (Will this suit my S4 B5?) the reviews look great but advise 1st please.

Meyle HD control arm set (116 050 0029/HD)

Thanks Bradderz, just wanted feedback on makes, I ain't done any price research yet just found the link. Would these be the best option or are there better ones to go for?
Cars all stripped and ready to go.
Andy

Thanks Aragorn, got one of my lads leaving Halifax monday morning to go to Newcastle so will get him to call in on way up, do you think they will be in stock?

Andy

"it is IMPERATIVE that the suspension be compressed to static ride height before any suspension pivot bushings are tightened. If this is not done, bushings will tear as the twisting forces on them will be much higher than is intended."

Pleased I read the T's & C's

Well it is really or else you'd of just blown £450 down the drain just make sure you measure from wing to wheel whilst on the ground and when your ready to tighten place the wheel on with one bolt then adjust with a transmission jack to the right height take it off and then tighten those puppys up jobs a good un !!!

Is that inc shipping ???

Leave off wheel and place axle stand under bottom arm for ride height or there abouts no?, yes thats all in next day delivery so arrives on Tuesday complete with bolt kit etc ; )

Thanks Bradderz, TBH I would have f@~ked it up if I wasn't told. Wonder how many people do that?