Ok.... I am 12 years old - Dump valve

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
Mate of mine gave me a brand new HKS SQV as I'd done a couple of bits for him. Decided, what the Hell it hasn't cost me anything but thought I would fit it properly rather than just bodge it in place of the Forge 007. Ordered up a proper HKS flange and today stripped the cold side intercooler pipe .drilled it and my brother sorted the alloy welding.

Initial test run was dissappointing as although holding boost normally and driving as well as it did before it seemed very quiet and slow. By time I'd gone round the block though it was chuffing like a good one and makes a far nicer sound (IMO) to a standard DV in operation. Will try and get a little video clip up tomorrow.

Steve
Aged 12½

Reactions: floyd 1.8 turbo
Wow how mad is that!!! I've just been given one of these by a mate who's sold his tqs and never fitted it. The problem is, I don't know how the hell to fit it, where it goes or just generally what the hell you do with it

Not a great clip to be honest but my bullet cam mic packed up so a mate did it on my mobile with the window down. My brothers modifying my bullet cam to accept an external microphone so will do a better one then