found this...

ldoshiv2

Reaction score
Been a little busy over the weekend with my car. went through its mot, passed,:w00t: (even though i have an abs fault the light wasnt on)so i got new set of BUDGET adjustable shocks and springs..worst mistake ive ever made, biggest waste of money, not even on the car 6 hours and the shocker burst ******* fluid everywhere!. something caught my eye when i took the scuttle panel off, wondering if anybody could help.. i can only find information in german..
ps if im of the weekend i might be going to a couple of the local srappies, there are 3 a4s between them one is a 2001 2.4v6 the other 2 are 1.8turbo and 1.9tdi, 98 plates not the most desirable but im hoping to see whats on the facelift.. maybe a wanted few parts :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Idoshiv2-Where in Ayrshire are you? Im moving down that way Sat!

Oh, and car looks nice, not sure if we've seen pics before??? Get some up mate!

Idoshiv2-Where in Ayrshire are you? Im moving down that way Sat!

Oh, and car looks nice, not sure if we've seen pics before??? Get some up mate!

Thanks mate ! I stay in stevenston, 1mile from sunny saltcoats lol ? where you moving to ?!

yep the speed buster is a diesel tuning box. had the exact same one fitted to my AFN avant... Pretty good by all accounts. the screw on the side adjusts the power.

Sold it to teknodriver on here.

because ive had it since owning the car ive not felt the real benefit tho, just wanted to know its not they cheapos from ebay.. was a good find! Ive got my boot full of tools and im still getting almost 60 mpg.