Mirrors

Arrkon

Back in a "B"
Staff member
Regional Rep
Reaction score
Do A6 (98-04) mirrors fit the B5? or are the same style as the B5?

Struggling to find an LY7W drivers mirror :think:

I'm Breaking a silver tqs at the moment, will have a check later of the paint code and condition if you want?

Thats a electric folding mirror.
Be a waste to sell it for manual use only. :(

Agreed... unless i can find the other side too :icon_thumright:

I'm Breaking a silver tqs at the moment, will have a check later of the paint code and condition if you want?

Sulli, if its LY7W and reasonably priced i'll have it :yes:

just spent cash on yet ANOTHER n/s one because the listing wasnt clear.... :banghead:

Is it FL or PFL? How much for both mirror caps, paint condition not important, as long as they arent craked or broken? And cheap!:icon_thumright:

Is it FL or PFL? How much for both mirror caps, paint condition not important, as long as they arent craked or broken? And cheap!:icon_thumright:

OI!!!! Hands off... It's my thread lmao.
If you want a pair of plain black PFL ones I will hopefully have em swapped in a week or so?

OI!!!! Hands off... It's my thread lmao.
If you want a pair of plain black PFL ones I will hopefully have em swapped in a week or so?

Sorry DT, i thought you were after the mirror body, not caps!:asskicking: I'll stand back on this, but take you up on your offer of the PFL ones you have when they are of no use to you, im in no hurry, just ma wee head goin with ideas, let me know when you want rid!:thumbsup:

i have two FL mirrors in silver with perfect glass. think one cap is cracked and I couldnt be ***** to try and remove it with a rusted base screw

If I recall you may have to swap on one the guts as the stupid little plastic ball joints broke when some tool swiped me

Will dig them out. Have PFL on mine now, quite like them