New pics of my a4!

I

imported_Yaseen

CLICK HERE FOR PICS

Since I kept getting people moaning of my dodgy camphone pics, here are some proper ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Too lazy to post individually on each forum so linking to az as this forum doesnt allow non-members to see posts.

@TDI- on a hot summer day in the countryside- red is the color to have not black! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That second pic of the long shot would not work anywhere near as well with a black car imo.

Looking good mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Thought about changing the mirror housings or do you like them black?

Kev.

bottom of that first post is a list of future mods- inc color coding, upgrading to later style side trim and so on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ah yes... what a witzfuk I am /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol- im worse, always missing obvious stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Very Nice Yas!
Was going to say that the only thing i would have done differently was add an M3 lip, but then i read the bottom of your post...DOH!

Yas your car shinnnnnes man...what u using? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif gnice pics mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

nice one yaseen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif:)

[ QUOTE ]
Yas your car shinnnnnes man...what u using? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif gnice pics mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol that was a 8 min Morrisons jet wash! normally Autoglym resin/gloss but moving to Meguirs when it runs out..

Had the bonnet sprayed not long ago when the front bumper was done. Rear bumper was sprayed in December so doesn`t need much to shine.

[ QUOTE ]
Look very good.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif we are all waiting for your monster to emerge!! shame the bodyshop is so slack- had the same problem when I gave mine in to get front bumper done- took 4 weeks as they were so busy.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Look very good.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif we are all waiting for your monster to emerge!! shame the bodyshop is so slack- had the same problem when I gave mine in to get front bumper done- took 4 weeks as they were so busy.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a mix-up in communication, which I have to take some of the blame for, but I was expecting it to be ready by the weekend gone but once again there was a misunderstanding but I can't complain, as the job is only costing £1,500 for a complete re-spray.

I have advised them to have it ready for 30th as I have a wedding to go to this Saturday and would not have time to put the car back together to get it home before the wedding so I have another 2 weeks to go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif

[ QUOTE ]
£1500 for a respray !!!!!!!! is this cheap

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends- bearing in mind Docurley is in London so rates higher and the garage assumed reputable since having maserati`s in their courtyard then yes its a fair rate.

Ive known people in the north to pay £2000+ for a bare metal respray on a mk2 golf. Lot of labour involved and most often you get what you pay for.

Better to pay decent money for peace of mind- all car forums from time to time have people who have had to go back several times to have it redone!

You also have to bear in mind all the welding involved in fitting the rear quarters and all the odds and sods that need painting so I regard this as cheap plus its a colour change to.

Car Looks well yaseen - very nice and quality pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif