st/st exhaust systems A4 Quattro Avant 2000

Iceash

Reaction score
Hi All,

Going to need a new exhaust at some point soon, want to go stainless, but not spend too much. Where should I be looking?

thanks,

Ash

How much is your budget? I'll be going for a miltek as soon as I get the funds together, About £600.

yikes! as near as £300 as poss, something quiet. Just want it to last really, doesn't even have to be performance.

Unfortunately there arent many options bar the overpriced miltek mentioned above.

I'd suggest you find a local exhaust fabricator thats well respected, and have them build a system to your specifications.

Unfortunately there arent many options bar the overpriced miltek mentioned above.

I'd suggest you find a local exhaust fabricator thats well respected, and have them build a system to your specifications.

Other than powerflow, know any other national fitters?

The problem with national chains is they're all franchises and as such are hit and miss.

Just because someone had a good experience in Top Gear Stockport, doesnt mean the one near you will be any good.

You really need to find recommendations in your area by speaking to folk from around there.

Are saloon quattro exhausts the same as avant, if so then I got a Jetex exhaust for my TQS. Abit louder than standard, but not annoying.

Fitted not too bad either, and it was cheaper than a Miltek. About £390 from C&R Enterprises.

similar to a V6/S4 but not exactly the same i'd say.

You could use a S4 system, but would probably need to tweak the link pipes between the downpipes/cats and the new exhaust.

Are saloon quattro exhausts the same as avant, if so then I got a Jetex exhaust for my TQS. Abit louder than standard, but not annoying.

Fitted not too bad either, and it was cheaper than a Miltek. About £390 from C&R Enterprises.

Got any photos of it fitted (better still a vid :icon_thumright:) ? Seen them at C&R and they look pretty good !

Got any photos of it fitted (better still a vid :icon_thumright:) ? Seen them at C&R and they look pretty good !

I'll get some photos as soon as I can - the exhaust system is currently off the car as I am rebuilding the rear suspension.

I have a standard TQS mid to back system sitting in the corner if you want it! was a chap on here going to take it off my hands for some beer money but he changed his plan