Really??? uberpriced, no?

For starters its quite possibly the least desireable B5:

It has a big V6 engine, so ***** fuel economy and more difficult to maintain, but its only a 2.4 so your not getting any performance to make up for it.
Its a FWD.
Its SE spec, so tractor spec squidgey suspension, awful steering wheel and flat seats.

The mileage is low, which means its either never been driven (bad) or only ever driven very short distances (worse!), or ofcourse its been clocked.

And its up for sale for S4 money.

Bargain!!:hubbahubba:

Just for clarity, im not looking to buy... just came across it looking for some parts. :undwech:lol.

wayyy overpriced in my mind... daydreaming maybe?

As stated, that sort of money will buy anyone a decent S4..

It is ridiculously overpriced. Not the best engine to go for in a Audi B5..

I think i will email him for a laugh - offer him something closer to what it should be - see what he says...

Going on some of the prices ive been reading on certain B5's lately, im sticking mine on for 10K!:jester:

For starters its quite possibly the least desireable B5:

It has a big V6 engine, so ***** fuel economy and more difficult to maintain, but its only a 2.4 so your not getting any performance to make up for it.
Its a FWD.
Its SE spec, so tractor spec squidgey suspension, awful steering wheel and flat seats.

The mileage is low, which means its either never been driven (bad) or only ever driven very short distances (worse!), or ofcourse its been clocked.

And its up for sale for S4 money.

Bargain!!:hubbahubba:

Don't think I can or need to add anything further

WELL OVERPRICED! Nobody is buying V6 + engines anymore due to fuel and insurance cost. You can get a passat 4.0 W8 with 90k miles for 2795!!!

High end for a B5, but if genuine milage, i'd expect it to be perfect with history to back it up though. The S4's at this money usually require a bit of work to be serviceable